Wow! I was SO chuffed to get this blogger award from a fellow ttc couple who now weirdly enough, feel like friends. This blog award is called the ‘Liebster’, and it’s really great to know that the time I put into the blog, is appreciated by someone as much as I appreciate following their story. Thank you Mrs T!! You should check out their (now VERY EXCITING) blog here: http://theterrellsjourney.wordpress.com/ I wasn’t sure if people would or would not identify with this blog; I have tried to remain mostly anonymous and yet I am airing some of my most personal experiences. The blog was cathartic, and initially that was all, so I am really excited that others have connected with it. The community here has been a major support for us going through this experience which can seem very isolating in a fertile world.
- Say thanks to the blogger who nominated you, and link back to them.
- List 5 fab blogs ideally with fewer than 200 followers that you feel deserve the Liebster Award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Copy and paste the award to your blog.
- Hope that the 5 people you’ve picked are tickled enough to pass the award onto their 5 Favorites!
So, here is the tough part. Now we have to decide on some other blogs we really like. There are a lot – it’s cutting it down to only 5 that’s tricky!
1)http://ababymakingdiary.wordpress.com/ This girl is a great support and writes from the soul. I wish her all the luck in the world. Really rooting for her!
3)http://mozuqunoire.wordpress.com/ A beautiful, blog of ethereal photographs I love it. Again, I am not sure if she knows my Bangkok Baby Project identity, but I am sticking to the rules and nominating via my ttc blog.
4)http://bwbears.wordpress.com/about/ These two are too cute, – a couple who take the most beautiful pictures together in Hong Kong 🙂
5) http://babylopez8410.wordpress.com/ Another couple whose kind words have really helped us through the fog at times, and with whom we can draw a sense of commonality in uncertain territory.