So my HSG gave a positive!
But not a ‘Big Fat’ one. I got pregnant, but it has not developed sufficiently. There’s no chance I’m afraid.
The level should be around 100 and mine was a teeny weeny 7.51. The doc told me “you are pregnant, but…,” I am wondering if this is what’s named a “chemical pregnancy”. I’m gonna google that later.
I have to stop all the meds and bring on my period. We have 5 more good embryos and doc says my lining is obviously good but it’s likely the embryos just stopped or something.
So now we need to decide if we try again this cycle, or wait. My overwhelming urge is “again, again!!”. A thinks we ought to wait. Unless there is a physiological reason not to go ahead this next cycle, why not? I don’t want to put it off so it’s hanging over our heads longer than necessary.
Advice from experience, anyone?